All submitted papers will be accepted as a poster presentation. Check “Oral” if you prefer oral presentation. The organizing committee will select about 30 papers as oral presentation after due consideration of your preference and the research topic.
Steps of "Paper Application"
- Click “Paper Application Form” below.
- Fill in all the items.
- Click “Send” button.
- Check the contents and click “Confirm,” and then your submission process will be complete.
Paper Application Deadline
Paper application must be received by May 15, 2019
Steps of "Abstract Submission"
Please send your A4-sized 1-page abstract (PDF file) as an attached file by e-mail with;
- Principal author’s name
- Title of paper
- Your " Paper Application Number"
in the text.
Your A4-sized 1-page abstract (PDF file) should be sent to Symposium Secretariat of 1st ILS
To avoid a garbled printout, all the fonts should be embedded in the PDF file, which can be checked in the document properties. The simplest way of embedding fonts is to select "High Quality" (or "Ko-hinshitsu Insatsu" in Japanese) in the properties when you make a PDF file.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract for all presentations must be received by May 15, 2019.
If you do not get early bird registration, your paper will be automatically cancelled.
(Don’t forget to get early bird registration by the deadline, 31st of July!)
- Your submitted abstract will automatically be printed in an abstract book.
- To avoid a garbled printout, all the fonts should be embedded in the PDF file, which can be checked in the document properties. The simplest way of embedding fonts is to select "High Quality" in the properties when you make a PDF file.
Symposium Secretariat of 1st ILS
c/o Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd. Hokkaido Destination Management Branch
N-3, W-2, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, 060-0003 JAPAN
Phone : +81-11-280-8855 Fax : +81-11-221-5491 E-mail : email@example.com